Source for your legal news in India,Bangladesh, UK, US and Dubai.
Our lawyers are all licensed to practice in India or Bangladesh, and many have previously worked or working in other countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and Dubai. As a result, we are regarded as the top law firm in Bangladesh to provide our clients with a one-of-a-kind blend of International law experience and international quality legal services.
We distinguish ourselves via the high quality of our services and legal advice, as well as the breadth of our experience.
Modern and Tech savy
In recent years, our tech savy lawyers have advised on some of the most major Bangladeshi transactions and matters. The high quality of our legal advice and services has helped us become the law firm of choice for our customers.
We are also recognized by a number of industry journals, polls, and rankings. Chambers Global, Chambers Asia Pacific, IFLR1000, Legal500, and RSG India Report have consistently recognized our lawyers as prominent lawyers in Bangladesh.
The quality of Hitesh Buzz’s lawyers is the firm’s strength. Their breadth of experience and acute commercial focus complement their depth of specialization.
We take satisfaction in being acknowledged by legal journals for our expertise in aviation, banking and finance, capital markets (debt and equity), corporate & commercial, dispute resolution, and environmental law.
- Local Bar Accredited lawyers 75% 75%
- Lawyers with International Bar Accreditation 45% 45%
What Our Customers Are Saying
Nullam eleifend neque ut suscipit malesuada. Curabitur semper dapibus ante.
Tahmidur Rahman Remura law firm provides one of the best Admiralty legal consultancies in Bangladesh and London. Immediate and positive response. Professional behaviour. From my initial research I saw their website is excellent and has a professional look unlike any other law firms in Bangladesh. The consultant for action in rem for charter party claim for sub-freight on cargo lien was instrumental for our case. Recommended.
Barrister Tahmidur sir from Tahmidur Rahman Remura law firm has provided legal advice and guidance to me during a complex Admiralty situation. I found him to be experienced, responsive, knowledgable when it comes to Energy and Infrastructure projects, Procurement, Bidding & Government Contracts, Shipbuilding and Ship breaking matters in Bangladesh. While working with Remura maam, I felt as though my situation was in adept and trustworthy hands.I would highly recommend Tahmiur Rahman Remura law firm to anyone seeking legal representation that is fair, honest and will keep your best interest at the forefront.
So far, all the advocates I came across to, Tahmidur Rahman Remura law firm is the best. Both Tahmidur and Remura have patient ears and empathetic approach and a friendly atmosphere understanding of clients financial condition, overall a wonderful and honest package . They are the best law firm in Bangladesh when it comes to Commercial Transactions, International Trade. My experience with the delicate international trade, this firm was instrumental in maintaining my reputation to foreign buyers, which is extremely rare in Dhaka and in Bangladesh. Highly recommended.
Our Broad Range of Expertise
- acquisitions (listed and unlisted companies)
- mergers and amalgamations
- takeover offers
- advice to independent directors and special committees
- inbound and outbound transactions
- joint ventures
- asset sales
- business transfers
- joint venture and shareholder disputes
- commercial contract disputes
- enforcement of foreign awards
- SEBI and other regulatory proceedings
- anti-corruption investigations
- court schemes for mergers and restructuring
- bilateral investment treaty claims
- intellectual property
- board advisory
- shareholder advisory
- CSR and ESG
- IPOs and follow-on public offerings
- REITs, InvITs, business trusts
- ADRs, GDRs, and IDRs
- investment-grade and high-yield bond offerings
- medium term note programmes
- rights issues
- OFS and block trades
- corporate lending
- structured finance
- special situations and distressed lending
- real estate financing
- asset financing
- acquisition financing
- project finance
- debt restructuring and liability management
- insolvency resolution
- executive compensation and ESOPs
- employment agreements
- labour and employment compliance
- employee policies
- control transactions
- growth investments
- PIPE transactions
- venture capital and impact investments
- leveraged transactions
- exits and restructuring
- CCI combination filings
- CCI proceedings
- anti-competitive agreements
- dominance-related issues
- Reserve Bank of India
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Competition Commission of India
- National Highways Authority of India
- fund formation and governance
- regulatory compliance
- AIFs and other investment vehicles
- asset and land acquisitions
- joint development and collaborations
- commercial and warehouse leasing
- RERA compliance
- REIT matters
- foreign investment
- commercial contracts
- data privacy and protection
- e-commerce and payments
- not-for-profit and social impact
- company law advisory
- tax structuring
- corporate, transactional and litigation-related matters
- cross-border transactions
- restructuring and mergers